Cool WhatsApp Status 2020

Description: Cool WhatsApp Status for 2020. A regular updated list for best and amazing cool WhatsApp Status that you can use as your WhatsApp Status.

Do you want cool WhatsApp status? Are you here to find out the best WhatsApp status for 2020? You are welcome to this page as I am going to share you a list of cool & best WhatsApp status that you can use as a status in your WhatsApp account. You may also like top funny WhatsApp status 2020 collection. If you are one of my social connections, you are more likely to know me as I am always sharing the stuffs that make my connections more engaging. That is why I followed by noticeable connections over social networks. You can look over my social accounts by the link mention in the following author box. My status updates are including shayaries, thoughts, inspiration, motivation and funny things. These things people feel cool. Absolutely, the first impression is the last, if you're using cool status along with your profile pic it impacts to everyone, and it may help you to improve your fans and followers in the social networks.

cool whatsapp status for 2016


Using the same WhatsApp status, I'm bored. It might be also happen to you that is why you're searching for cool WhatsApp status 2020. I have searched over the web, and collect the top cool WhatsApp status for you that you can use as your WhatsApp status.

The following list is a mixup as some of the status written by me, and by famous people & others. I hope you will like our list of cool WhatsApp status for 2020.

More WhatsApp Tricks:

Cool WhatsApp Status 2020


A jealous woman does better research than FBI.

My Room + My SmartPhone + My Internet + My Food - My Study = My Perfect Day!!

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status.

I Jealous to My Parents, I will Never have a Kid as COOL as theirs.

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD EVERYWHERE TO ‘INCORRECT.’ WHENEVER I FORGET IT, IT ALWAYS REMINDS ME.

You don't need to like me as I'm not a Facebook status :)

Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time.

Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my status.

I don't compare anyone with myself because I don't want to insult anyone.

Yes I am smiling and you're not the reason anymore.

Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, i’ll show you how its played.

I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

Silence is the best response to a fool.

Life was much easier when APPLE and BLACKBERRY were just fruits.

Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.

A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day. …….

Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think.

I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.

Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You have to learn the rules of Love first, before stating this Game.

I will win, not immediately but definitely.

The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.

I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.

Why is 'Monday' so far from 'Friday' and 'Friday' so near to 'Monday'??..

I love my job only when I'm on vacation.

I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart..

It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you.

Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine..

Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful..

I have no time to hate people,...who hate me...because, I’m always busy in loving people, who love me..

I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.

Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off.

"Dream" as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.

If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.

Totally available!! Please disturb me!!

Whenever I find the key to success, someone changes the lock...

Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.

Teachers Only Teach The Rules... But Winners, Winners Make The Rules.

Dreams are just the brain's Screen-savers.

I really like to see when somebody doing something stupid.

These are the cool WhatsApp status that I thought you will like. The list will be update whenever I find something cool. You may bookmark (save) this page to your browser by Ctrl + D. If you know few cool WhatsApp status, you may comment here. Once I find it cool, I will update it in this post. 

Like Us on Social Media
Share this article
Copyright © 2015 BloggerTipsSEOTricks.com • All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger
back to top